Data protection declarationfor business partners
The protection of personal data of our contact partners at customers, sales partners, advertisers, potential customers, suppliers and partners (hereinafter referred to as “Partners”) is an important matter for ZAUNERGROUP Holding GmbH, Mauer 20 / Gewerbepark, 4702 Wallern, Austria, and its subsidiaries (together: “Zaunergroup”). Zaunergroup therefore processes personal data exclusively in accordance with the applicable legal provisions regarding personal data and data security (GDPR, TKG 2003).
1. Data categories, purpose of the processing and legal basis
As part of the cooperation with business partners, Zaunergroup processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Communication with business partners about products, services, projects and advertisements, e.g. in order to process queries from the business partner;
- Planning, implementation and management of the (contractual) business relationship between Zaunergroup and the business partner, e.g. in order to provide products and services, to collect payments, for accounting, billing and debt collection and in order to carry out deliveries, maintenance work or repairs;
- Processing of queries that we receive by email or by other medium
- Carrying out customers surveys, marketing campaigns, competitions or similar campaigns;
- Maintaining and protecting the security of our services and of our website, preventing and uncovering security risks, fraudulent transactions or other criminal or damaging actions taken with malice;
For the above purposes, Zaunergroup processes the following categories of personal data if applicable:
- Contact information, such as forenames and surnames, address, telephone number, mobile number, fax number and email address;
- Payment details, such as information needed to settle payment processes or to prevent fraud;
- Further information, the processing of which is necessary within the framework of a project or to process a contractual relationship with Zaunergroup or which is provided voluntarily by our contact partners, such as orders made, queries or project details sent;
- Information from public sources or other information data bases, and
- Where required as part of compliance screenings: Information about relevant court proceedings and other legal disputes involving business partners.
The processing of personal data is necessary in order to achieve the purposes stated above, including to realise the (contractual) business relationship with the business partner. The legal basis for the data processing – unless expressly stated otherwise – is Article 6 (1) (b) and (f) GDPR or the expressly issued consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation) from our partner. If the above personal data is not provided or if Zaunergroup cannot collect it, the various purposes described cannot be achieved in some cases.
2. Transmission and forwarding of personal data
Forwarding of personal data to third parties generally only takes place if this is necessary for implementing the contract the forwarding is permitted on the basis of a consideration of interests as defined in Art. 6 (1) lit f) GDPR, if Zaunergroup is legally required to forward data or if consent for this has been given. If necessary, Zaunergroup transmits personal data for the above purposes to other Zauner subsidiaries, but only if this is necessary for fulfilling the above purposes. Zaunergroup also transmits personal data to courts, authorities, public agencies, banks, insurance companies, operators of credit-relevant information systems, tax advisors or law firms insofar as this is legally permitted and necessary in order to comply with applicable law or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. The recipients described in this No. 2 are possibly situated in countries outside the European Economic Area (“third countries”), where the applicable law does not guarantee the same level of data protection as in your home country.
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
You can also manage the cookies of many companies and functions, which are used for advertising, individually. Most browsers also offer a “Do-Not-Track function”, with which you can specify that you do not want to be “followed” by websites. If this function is active, the respective browser informs advertising networks, websites and applications that you do not want to be followed for content-based advertising and similar. Information and instructions on how you can edit this function is available from the provider of your browser under the following links:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2790761?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=de
Mozilla Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/de/firefox/dnt/
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17288/windows-internet-explorer-11-use-do-not-track
Please note that the functionality of this website may be limited if cookies are disabled.
3. External links
Social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Xing, LinkedIn etc.) are only connected to our website as a link to the corresponding services. After clicking the integrated text / image, you are forwarded to the site of the respective provider. User information is only transmitted to the respective provider after the forwarding. Information about the use of your personal data when using these websites is available in the respective data protection conditions of the provider you use. As we have no influence over these linked websites, we cannot assume any responsibility for their content and data protection policy.
4. Storage periods
If no express storage period is stated when collecting data (e.g. as part of a declaration of consent) your personal data is deleted if it is no longer needed in order to fulfil the purpose of the storage, unless deletion is prevented by statutory retention requirements (e.g. Duties of retention under commercial and tax legislation).
Revoking declarations of consent
If our partner has granted consent for the processing of their personal data, the partner has the right to revoke the consent at any time with effect for the future, i.e. the cancellation does not affect the legality of the processing performed on the basis of the consent before it was revoked. After consent is revoked, Zaunergroup may only process the personal data to the extent that Zaunergroup can justify the processing on another legal basis.
6. Right to information, deletion or restriction of your personal data, right of objection and the right to data portabilityAccording to the applicable data protection legislation, each of our partners has the right, if applicable:
- To demand confirmation as to whether Zaunergroup processes personal data about them and to receive information about the personal data and other information processed by Zaunergroup,
- To demand incorrect personal data be corrected,
- To demand the deletion of personal data processed by Zaunergroup,
- To demand the restriction of the personal data processing,
- To receive personal data, which our partner provided to Zaunergroup, in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to demand that the personal data be transmitted to a third party, or
- To object to the processing of personal data or to revoke any consent already granted.